Updated: January 2, 2015
All information on this site is provided for informational, educational, and discussion purposes only. Some information reflects opinion. It is not meant to provide or substitute for medical advice. All information is taken and used at your own risk. All situations are unique. To determine what is best for you, consult your physicians and other medical professionals. Do not delay professional treatment or decline a course of treatment based on something you've read on this site.
Comments are welcome on this site. However, there are several items to consider when doing so:
- Be aware that any information or comment you post on this site will likely be indexed by search engines. It may be searched for and used by insurance companies, employers, and anyone, basically. Share only information that you are comfortable sharing publicly. Assume that everything is indexed, cached, and archived on the web. Forever. You are responsible for any content you post on the site.
- Be aware that comments may be included at some point in a comment RSS feed, to which people could subscribe. Assume that comments may be distributed to a wider audience than just those visiting the website. (This is a common practice on blogs and websites.)
- Comments that include personal attacks, are of an inflammatory nature, or what I consider to be spam or inappropriate in any way will be deleted at my discretion.
All content on this site is copyrighted. Information cannot be reproduced or reused without permission. Keep in mind that all content on this site is original, and takes time to research and write.
If you'd like to submit a request to use my site content in some manner, then please send a note via the contact form on the site. Some specifics are below, but follow general copyright guidelines with regard to this site.
Authors of guest posts retain the copyright for their articles. The same guidelines apply as listed below.
It is not necessary to request permission in these instances:
- Using a few sentences in a post, provided you style it such so that readers are aware the text is from another site (for example, indented and written in italic), and, in the accompanying text, add a live link to the original post of origin on this site
- Including a link to this site
- Mentioning the site or some of the content
- Copying all or most of an article from this site and pasting it onto yours, even if adding a note listing this site as the "source"
- Including significant amounts of content from this site on another, with the other claiming copyright.
- Sending any of this site's content in an email marketing newsletter or other marketing vehicle
- Including significant amounts of content from this site on your own, and then posting links to it on Facebook to your post instead of the original on this site
- Including significant amounts of content from this site on your own, and then announcing it in different social media platforms
- Printing or using information from this site and using it for anything or in any manner for which you would receive or potentially receive financial gain, including but not limited to marketing materials, handouts, and class materials. If, however, you'd like to use the content for such a purpose, contact me and we can discuss it further.
Note: If you have a site and are looking for content, I can write some for you. I can also write other materials. It's a service I provide through my company: Tailored Thoughts. I've been a writer for over 30 years, and have received numerous awards from my industry (technical communications) as well as recognition for my blogs. All the information is available on the website.
By using this site, you agree to hold HerConcussion.com, AllConcussion.com, Tailored Thoughts and those related to production, content, and management of the site harmless and waive any and all claims and/or liability against us in connection with use of this site. The same applies to use of the Facebook page, Twitter feed, and any related social media or online account related to HerConcussion.com.